Anyone into body modifications? I know you are.

Options
Tattoos? Piercings? Stretched ears?

I have 4 tattoos & counting, a labret piercing, and ears stretched to a 2G. (Don't think I'm going bigger than that.)

After all, let's face it. Tattooed people are way more fun to see naked.

Replies

• Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos and really want more. I have my tragus pierced. I had my cartilage pierced but it kept getting infected so I took it out. I also had my tongue pierced but I think I just outgrew it. I got tired of it so I took it out.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Ears,septum..just took out snake bites...

far too many tattoos to count. Sleeves, hands,back,chest,knuckles...im covered
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    Oracles, lobes, tragus, rook, septum, navel, (ten piercings all together) and two tattoos. Getting another in a month! :D

I did one of my tattoos myself! (don't worry I go to art school, so I promise it doesn't look like s***)
  • mandarilla86
    mandarilla86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can see a cpl of my tats in my profile pic... I've got 2 large pieces on my arm, both wrists, chest, and back. Ears stretched to 00 and vertical labret. :)
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have my nose pierced
    Had a monroe, took it out becuase I chipped my teeth on the metal ones and chewed through the plastic ones.
    Had belly button four times, top, bottom, and both sides. Had to take out when I got knocked up. Now I just have the top one
    I had three skindivers around my right eye. Two came out over the years, one is still there.
    Ears pierced twice.
    Eight tattoos including one that descends down my whole right side.
    I did have my tatas pierced as well.... Had to take those out when I got knocked up...
  • Wickedbookworm1977
    Options
    Tattoos, no piercings though. Anyone ever tried skin etching/carving? I heard about that recently...sounds painful.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    MEEEE.

2 tats, one finished and one a Work in Progress on my back because it's so huge. A few Piercings planned after back-piece is finished. :)
  • mikoodles
    Options
    I have my nose pierced
    Had a monroe, took it out becuase I chipped my teeth on the metal ones and chewed through the plastic ones.
    Had belly button four times, top, bottom, and both sides. Had to take out when I got knocked up. Now I just have the top one
    I had three skindivers around my right eye. Two came out over the years, one is still there.
    Ears pierced twice.
    I did have my tatas pierced as well.... Had to take those out when I got knocked up...

Ughhh I want my right nipple pierced so bad! I'm a little freaked out though. I'm afraid it may reject and the scar would look awful :(
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    5 tattoos, 1 dermal, snakebites, eyebrow, and my septum is next to get pierced. Who knows how many more tattoos. :3
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*
    Half sleeve plus 11 tats, getting a back piece when I get close to my goal.. Have a VCH and the girls pierced, and ears are 10g. Went down to a 4g but one got infected, had to let em heal, yadda yadda. Planning on going to a 0g.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Tats, piercings, I think are attractive. Extreme modification (under the skin implants, large body holes, etc) don't attract me, but they do fascinate me.
  • Rcsie
    Rcsie Posts: 17
    Options
    I've got my tragus, rook, conch, lobes (though I don't often wear them) and helix pierced, and I'm booked in for my first tattoo in 2 months (exam results present hopefully!) and I want my tongue frenulum done too :3

Edit: changed the info about my lobes
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    One tiny tattoo, two nape piercings (back of neck), and just recently took out my nipple piercings (totally regret taking 'em out, gonna get 'em re-pierced when I get a new job).
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I have my nose pierced
    Ears pierced twice.

Ughhh I want my right nipple pierced so bad! I'm a little freaked out though. I'm afraid it may reject and the scar would look awful :(

I LOVED mine....

I am currently trying to talk the hubby into letting me go get it redone..

Even when I had to take mine out, it didn't scar that bad... I was still able to breastfeed as well...

My personal opinion though is to get the barbells instead of those dang captive bead piercings. Where I got mine done they recommended the captive beads for when you got them pierced, but mine never fully healed until I just changed them out for some barbells.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Oh and my nips are pierced
  • verdancyhime
    verdancyhime Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I want to get my ears pointed, but I probably never will because it's hard to find people to do it and I think it would make it really hard to get a decent job.
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    One small tattoo on my back.

Planning another small one them eventually one that takes up my entire upper back from shoulder to shoulder
  • mikoodles
    Options
    I have my nose pierced
    Ears pierced twice.

I LOVED mine....

I am currently trying to talk the hubby into letting me go get it redone..

Even when I had to take mine out, it didn't scar that bad... I was still able to breastfeed as well...

My personal opinion though is to get the barbells instead of those dang captive bead piercings. Where I got mine done they recommended the captive beads for when you got them pierced, but mine never fully healed until I just changed them out for some barbells.

Yeah I want a small barbell. I bet if I get like an 18G it would barely scar if I ever took it out. Hmmm....
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    left nipple pierced

saving up for 2 tattoos when I reach GW

biggest regret in life...not having my Uncle Jimmy (a tattooist in Blackpool for over 40 years) tattoo me before he died of cancer...was too scared at the time lol

martyxx
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Iv got 13 tattoos 2 piercing's left in but did have load x