Share your fave NSV!

Options
lajuice24
lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
Mine is being able to sit on my husband's lap after being married almost 13 years. Never been able to before. I also had someone tell me this morning that they wished they could look like me:noway: . ( i had to look around twice and ask her who she was talking about):smile:

Replies

• lmsorrell1
    lmsorrell1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Lucky Husband!

Mine is riding the Elliptical Trainer. You enter your age and weight. I used to always have to go up from the default weight. Now I down! Makes me smile every time. Wish the age would go down. :wink:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Lucky Husband!

Mine is riding the Elliptical Trainer. You enter your age and weight. I used to always have to go up from the default weight. Now I down! Makes me smile every time. Wish the age would go down. :wink:

We get better with time!:wink:
  • AnnaSmith27
    Options
    Just the other day, a woman I babysit for told me "you're getting skinny, aren't you". She was the first person to notice and it made me so happy. Definitely boosted my confidence!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    So far, mine is the fact I was able to put on a pair of jeans I last wore 2 1/2 years ago before I had gotten pregnant again. It was an amazing feeling and I was on cloud 9 all day.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I have 2:
    -when my bf was able to pick me up, he did it when I wasnt even expecting it.. and I was like WOAHHH omg you picked me up !! haha
    -when I was able to wear my sister´s jeans, she was always the skinny/petite one, so wearing the jeans size 4 that she used to wear was huge to me.
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get some definition in my abs!

And there are several guys at the gym who recognize me and say hi to me all the time. I'm one of just a few girls who regularly goes into the weight room. At first, these guys were in great shape and I was SO not. I was intimidated at first, but now I feel like I belong there.
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A few weeks ago I did my first legit pullup! Not starting from a standing position. I was straight up hanging and could lift my chin all the way over the bar! I have always been to heavy/not strong enough to lift all my weight.
  • kristiontheinside
    kristiontheinside Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I looked at pictures of me from Christmas and couldn't get over how small I am in comparison to last year. I just couldn't believe I was looking at myself because what I see in the mirror seems so different.
  • daedus
    daedus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Delayed reaction NSV: I realized last night I don't have to hold my breath when I cut my toenails now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!