January victories am I there yet?

Options
Hey all I've been struggling the last week with the question "am I in matinence mode"? Here are my reasons I THINK I may be:

* Alot of people tell me I look good & really need to "back it down"
* I've reached my original goal weight (actualy 12 pounds less then goal)
* another goal was to fit into my wedding dress & I tried it on last night... it's too big
* My body seems to like being @ this weight
* I fit into a size 6!!!!
So my plan is to keep doing what I'm doing but take a day off from working out, slowly increase my calories to 1,600 and sorry I still have to get on the scale every day to keep myself in check.
I think I really needed to write it all out to convince myself that it's the right plan for me. Is anyone else in the same situation as me & having the same doubts?

Replies

• TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am not there yet. If others think you look good and you fit into a size 6 sounds like you should start with maintenance mode. Sounds like you made all your goals. Yay.:drinker:
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    If you feel good and are able to honestly say you have met or exceeded your goals, the. It sounds to me you should transition to maintenance.

Gotta keep using the scale to make sure you stay the course right?

And good job, well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!