My Ultimate goal

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
So my treat for myself if I can fit into a size 3 or 4 again is that I am going to buy my first pair ever of Abercrombie and Fitch jeans...wait do they make them bigger than a size 2!? HAHAHA no but really.....do they?:laugh:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Yah, they do.
  • beachbaby18
    Options
    lol. yeah they go up to like a size 11 i think. haha.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    lol. yeah they go up to like a size 11 i think. haha.

yah well they run small so a REAL size 4..is probably a size 2 in their world...*kitten* lol
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Abercrombie?! Please girl... buy some real designer jeans! :bigsmile: You will have earned it afterall....

~Leash :heart:
  • swindy99
    swindy99 Posts: 1
    Options
    I didn't think they go above a size 0???!!!! No just kidding..... you will hit your goal... why don't you buy a skirt from there for summer!!!
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    If you're a 3/4, you'll probably be a 6 at A&F. If you're shooting for buying a nice pair of jeans, go for Joe's Jeans or 7 For All Mankind. I used to wear A&F when I was in high school and the two I mentioned are much better quality and more comfortable. Also with a heftier price tag though :)
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    Abercrombie?! Please girl... buy some real designer jeans! :bigsmile: You will have earned it afterall....

~Leash :heart:

But I have ALWAYS wanted a pair lol
  • JJRunning
    JJRunning Posts: 146
    Options
    That's an awesome goal!!! There is nothing better than a GREAT fitting pair of jeans... where you feel knock out hot! Good luck... let me know when you buy them! I'll do the same:laugh:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Options
    If you're a 3/4, you'll probably be a 6 at A&F. If you're shooting for buying a nice pair of jeans, go for Joe's Jeans or 7 For All Mankind. I used to wear A&F when I was in high school and the two I mentioned are much better quality and more comfortable. Also with a heftier price tag though :)

That is depressing how small they run! lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Yeah,,, I know what'cha mean. Since I got the ol' waist back down around 34 I been thinking about a pair of good ol' Levi's 501 button fly's m'self. Like I wore when I was a trim kid...

<<Ok, not the same thing, but similar, sorta :laugh: >>.
  • mvl1014
    mvl1014 Posts: 531
    Options
    New jeans are a great ultimate goal reward. I used to by $50 jeans, but now buy $30 jeans. And I like them better lol. Can't imagine $100-500 jeans some people wear.

I think a law should require us to walk around with just fig leaves when we're at our goal... you know, that way I can show off my body but not look conceited. lol
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well ya',,, if it's the law and all. Ok. t'would suck in winter tho. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that swears the best fitting jeans are James Jeans. If you want to splurg but not too much check out sites like ruelala.com or gilt.com which are sample sale sites and give up to 70% discounts on desinger stuff.