Need Encouraging Friends

Options
Hi y'all,

My name is Marisol Herrera and I live in South Texas. The main reason I want to lose weight is so I can have a healthy baby. Right now I am overweight and do not want to have a child being big. I want to look great and feel great during my pregnancy. I also want to avoid any unnecessary complications.

I am looking for encouraging friends as we embark on this journey of weight loss together. I wish you all the best of luck in reaching your goals!

-Marisol

Replies

• halleyg2
    halleyg2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm not expecting but I understand why you want be in shape when your baby arrives. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like.
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hey it is really important to have friends on here so feel free to add me x
  • sartorialwhat
    Options
    hey marisol! my youngest sister is just now entering her last few days of her pregnancy and she had the same concerns. i think starting a family is a great motivator and good luck!
  • Rena1381
    Options
    Hi Marisol,

My name is Renata, I'm 32 and I live in Georgetown Ontario. I want to loose weight for the same reason as you, I\ve been trying to get pregnant for over 3 years with no luck. I\ve quit smoking and now I want to loose 40 lbs in hopes that it'll help me get pregnant. its very hard for me becaue I have a weakness for food, and I made some major changes in my eating. I've stopped drinking pop, and eating out everyday like I used to, and now I am trying to eat healthy :) maybe we can exchange some healhy recipes, because honestly...I don't know how to cook very healthy so ive been looking though cook books and the internet but if we end up making something we like we can exchange recipes :)
  • seaofthesun14
    seaofthesun14 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!