New and Looking for Friends...

Options
Hey guys, I'm new and looking for diet and exercise partners. I hadn't been to the gym since Jan last year and my first work out yesterday was brutal. It literally massacred me. Anyhow, I have 60lbs to lose and I also have a dress to fit I'm by April this year. It's 2 sizes small & a bit ambitious of me but I'm determined. Oh, I currently weigh 211lbs so wish me success....or should I say luck!?

Replies

• avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    No it's success because you have to work at it.Luck has nothing to do with it.So,I wish you success!!
  • giara
    giara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new and looking for diet and exercise partners. I hadn't been to the gym since Jan last year and my first work out yesterday was brutal. It literally massacred me. Anyhow, I have 60lbs to lose and I also have a dress to fit I'm by April this year. It's 2 sizes small & a bit ambitious of me but I'm determined. Oh, I currently weigh 211lbs so wish me success....or should I say luck!?

You have motivation-your dress:wink:
  • kenmyst
    Options
    Hey good luck, I'm also trying to lose by April, taking another cruise so I know the feeling. Good Luck and stay with it.
  • dixielawgirl
    dixielawgirl Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Wishing you success ...you can add me
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    you can do it! The dress is perfect motivation. :] feel free to add me!
  • anital1974
    anital1974 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your weight loss journey, you can do it... we all can do it! Feel free to add me!
  • Cathe71
    Options
    you can do it!! stay strong and think positive!! feel free to add me as a friend :wink:
  • evw123
    evw123 Posts: 29
    Options
    Would love it if some of you could add me! I need some support on my profile to keep me going with this :)
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. Adding all of you. I'm really getting into the groove though. Haven't had junk in 4 days and I'm exercising well. Let the journey to fat burning begin :)