Help with meals

Options
I do not like vegetables (unless potatoes and some peas, and pickles). I have been eating a Special K Protein bar and 1 hard boiled egg for breakfast almost every morning for the past two weeks. Lunch has usually consisted of a wrap made with a low car tortillia, 2 slices of 98% FF Sara Lee honey ham, and around 1.75oz of colby jack cheese. I then eat 2 pickles. For a snack, peach yogurt and SF strawberry jello. Supper really just depends on what my husband and kids want. If I fix something that I do not like or feel that I shouldn't eat, I will eat another wrap or yogurt and an apple.

Does anyone have any other suggestions for meals? I am getting tired of the same things over and over again. Breakfast isn't so bad because I eat on the way to work but lunch is getting really boring. I love fruit and meat and the food mentioned above. I have been trying to stay below 100g of carbs a day. I also do Zumba 2-3 days a week for an hour, walk on the treadmill several times a week, and will be adding strength training a couple times a week this next week.

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Replies

• deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Go check out a website called Skinny Taste. I love their food and so does my family. We have tried many recipes from there and so far everythiing is really good.