NSV - 1 foot!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    OMG! You should be so proud of yourself. Chuck out all the fat clothes otherwise you cannot turn into that new think person

I had been saving them all year. Before the end of the year I donated 2 CONTRACTOR bags of clothes to the Salvation army. I still have one pair of 44 inch waist jeans for the standard picture you have to take.
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!
  • justal313
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! GREAT JOB!!!! Sounds like a happy naked dance to me!

Note to self, draw curtains...
  • justal313
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! Good job!

Thank you :)
  • justal313
    Options
    You are awesome!

Thank you, I try to be my best.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    that is wonderful! Awesome to hear and I am sure it feels amazing! Good for you! PS: love your profile pic! :)
  • justal313
    Options
    That's inspiring! I am a 44 inch waist now. And looking forward to posting exactly what you just did. Keep up the excellent work:smile:

It's not me, it's a power we all have, I'm just more full of it than most people.
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!! I'm at your starting measurement just now ... I'm taking my inspiration from you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!