Ohio Anyone??

Options

Replies

• icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    East Palestine....the armpit of society. Grew up there (ugh). Some family is still there, so I'm required to go there every now and again. I've traveled the world and currently live in Norfolk VA.
  • gillismaxiumus
    gillismaxiumus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Port Clinton in the house!
  • catinohio
    catinohio Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Huber Heights
  • Ginny2bskinny
    Options
    OH-IO!!! Yes I'm from Westerville, Ohio, which is North East of Columbus. We should start a Buckeye Group on here.
  • dlmoe226
    dlmoe226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in Columbus!! :glasses:
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OH-IO!!! Yes I'm from Westerville, Ohio, which is North East of Columbus. We should start a Buckeye Group on here.

They do have an ohio group but it's not too active.
  • myrnahall
    myrnahall Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a few weeks ago, I am also from Ohio. Live in Massillon, Ohio (Go Bucks) Penny
  • zandrathesweetheart
    zandrathesweetheart Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    akron - cuyahoga falls area! anyone close??
    moving to Akron in August! :)
  • bri0628
    bri0628 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati here
  • ckess617
    ckess617 Posts: 69
    Options
    Born in Cleveland, raised in Westlake (west of Cleve), transplanted to Chicago.

Nice to see the Ohio love!!

OH........
  • jgarrett731
    jgarrett731 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    oh crap...for the record I am not an OSU so let's put that on the table right now...sorry....Bobcat Girl so if that makes a difference then know it now. Im a huge sports fan...buckeyes are not on my list...just being honest :)

I am a BObcat, too!!! Go Bobcats!! ( live in cinci now but grew up in Northern OH.)

I'm a Bobcat too! '08 Living in London, OH now.
  • ckess617
    ckess617 Posts: 69
    Options
    Born in Cleveland, raised in Westlake (west of Cleve), transplanted to Chicago.

Nice to see the Ohio love!!

OH........
  • toomanycats75
    Options
    Akron/Cleveland area here
  • sherrin567
    sherrin567 Posts: 13
    Options
    North Olmstead / Berea area :drinker:
  • sockergurl04
    Options
    FROM EXCITING CHILLICOTHE!
  • hiswifetheirmommy
    hiswifetheirmommy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Middletown, moved away when I got married, got lucky enough to be stationed there (husband's Air Force) at Wright-Patterson AFB for 4 yrs. Now we're in Albuquerque, NM, and I miss HOME!!! :(
  • erikli99
    erikli99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Berea/Cleveland from Los Angeles, California and is still adapting to all this ridiculous rain and humidity. Anyone have any suggestions on what gear we should wear to do some jogging outside? Seems so unpredictable. I'm looking to try and lose 50 lbs in the next year.

Is there anyone here that knows how to work with this weather? How do you continue your workout routines once summer passes and winter start? I've never lived in snow before...

I'm also looking for any motivational work out groups that are around!
  • puckit61
    puckit61 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I just moved to Berea/Cleveland from Los Angeles, California and is still adapting to all this ridiculous rain and humidity. Anyone have any suggestions on what gear we should wear to do some jogging outside? Seems so unpredictable. I'm looking to try and lose 50 lbs in the next year.

Is there anyone here that knows how to work with this weather? How do you continue your workout routines once summer passes and winter start? I've never lived in snow before...

I'm also looking for any motivational work out groups that are around!

Welcome to Ohio!

You kind of answered your own question- It's ohio, it is unpredictable. There is no way to prepare lol. It'll be cold and snowy one day and hot short weather the next. Best you can do is check the forecast the night before and even those aren't going to be that accurate.

Good luck on your journey- you CAN do it!
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, down here in Canton/Louisville area. The weathers been LOVELY! Rain rain... rain... rain... did i mention sprinkles and rain? :)
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Northwest Ohio here!