Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Lorain County!
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm not originally from Ohio, but I've lived here for the last 11 years, mostly in the northern burbs of Cincinnati (Mason). I also went to college in Gambier. So I guess you could say I've spent about 1/3 of my life here in Ohio so far.

I have lived in Cinci for almost 20 years...east side-Anderson township. Feel free to connect.
    I walked my first half marathon last weekend at the Heart Mini...training thru Ronckers. Saw you are doing halves, too.
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am in Southen Ohio, Chillicothe. My name is Nicki. Just started on here, so excited to lose some much needed weight! Nice to meet ya!!
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Marietta is my hometown :) I was just home (unfortunately for a funeral) last week....know the Workingmans Store??
  • mjh0311
    mjh0311 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live near Toledo :)
  • sweettea215
    Options
    Canton Ohio here
  • VinceG1978
    Options
    TOLEDO!!!
  • nmulrick
    nmulrick Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    akron - cuyahoga falls area! anyone close??
  • Natalielp15
    Options
    Hello! I'm in the Canton area :)
  • mstyer2790
    mstyer2790 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in Akron :happy:
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Batavia, OHio.... Clermont County, Cincinnati
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Napoleon Ohio here( northwest corner of Ohio)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Fremont OH (Northwest OH)

Was born in Cleveland, moved to Ashland when I was 10 and a1/2 with my mom, then moved to Fremont after my mom died 4 years ago.

ETA: I think I pressed tab enter to early before I got to add information
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Port Clinton, college in Toledo, ended up in Parma and Medina after 1st marriage, now live in Ontario, Canada with present hubby.

Anyone around my age (53) from Northwest Ohio remember an old children's TV show called "Patches & Pockets"? Pockets was my mom. :wink:
  • Hurricane_C
    Hurricane_C Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I grew up in Rittman (near Wooster), went to school in TN for awhile then came back to Ohio... can't escape. I graduated from OU (another Bobcat girl) and I now live in Centerville (near Dayton).
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Born in Toledo, OH now live just south of Dayton in Franklin.
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Toledo, now enjoying small town living in Woodville Ohio, about 17 miles southeast, between Toledo and Fremont!
  • karensdream
    karensdream Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Port Clinton, college in Toledo, ended up in Parma and Medina after 1st marriage, now live in Ontario, Canada with present hubby.

Anyone around my age (53) from Northwest Ohio remember an old children's TV show called "Patches & Pockets"? Pockets was my mom. :wink:
    I remember that show! I used to watch it all the time with my nieces and nephews!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Michigan I "dated" a chick from Toledo.
  • Mom0819
    Mom0819 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Springfield, went to BG, now in Willoughby Hills