How is everybodys Saturday going

Options
So how is everyones Saturday going so far me its going well celebrating my husband birthday today and i feel kinda bad broke my diet and ate cake and some yummy food.but that's okay because I'll just workout harder later.
Its so sunny outside that it's not even cold today.

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I'm going out tonight and am so excited! Surprise for me (except I know I'm going out). I'm not worrying about calories. There may be dancing which will take care of them anyways! I just hope the rain holds off so my hair doesn't get wrecked!
  • debbiep2012
    Options
    My Saturday has been quite good ...started on my journey today and hope by next Saturday i have a weightloss to show for it. I am in the warm as its white with snow outside here in cold england. :smile:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    It's going very well. I went and cleaned my moms place today so I've been BUSY. Now, I'm doing my favorite thing...tapping away to Y'ALL! :bigsmile:
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm having a great day! I woke up early and ran to Target for a few things. I found flats on sale (score!) and got some new lip gloss that i'm way too excited for. I stopped at the library for some books and the grocery store for some protein bars. After that it was off to the gym where I shocked myself and did over an hour of cardio! I enjoyed a healthy lunch and now i'm watching basketball and going to break into those books I got. :]

Happy Saturday!