Jillian Michaels Hard Body ~ new dvd

Options
Will be released March 5 this year. Sounds like a winner. Description taken from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-Hard-Body/dp/B00AM27WJI/ref=sr_1_9?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1358635978&sr=1-9&keywords=jillian+michaels

Are you ready to take your body to the next level? Jillian Michaels Hard Body is the most effective total body workout for torching calories and transforming your entire physique. Hard Body is comprised of two 45-minute body-blasting workouts that progress in difficulty. These quick paced routines have fun, fresh new moves to deliver an incredible workout and turn your body into a lean and sexy high performance machine. Jillian also shows modifications for both beginners and advanced athletes in each workout. Get the Hard Body you ve always wanted!

I am currently doing the 30 day shred and tomorrow, I'll be on day 4 L3. I also have 6w6p and yoga meltdown. There are so many of JM workouts I want to try this year.

Replies

• maree142
    maree142 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I am on 30day shred - level 1 - day 4 (so still some way to go!)
    I really like her workouts also.
    Like the way she incorporates the weights -- Anyone have any idea how heavy the weights should be?
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,871 Member
    Options
    Jillian is using 3 lb. weights, but five or even ten can be alternated. On some moves I felt like 5 was too little, but for others I felt like my arms were going to come out of their sockets.
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    i love her dvd's!!!.
    i like it better if it was 30 minutes rather than 45.
    but it's all good.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This makes me happy!!!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    There's a few clips on YouTube
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yayyy: )
  • louisenash12
    louisenash12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, put me down for one lol :bigsmile:
  • charliwarlibob
    Options
    Wish it was a tad shorter. Hard to get 40 minutes free to myself every day!
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    I can't wait! I love JM workouts! Sign me up too! :tongue:
  • BUMP!!!
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I just did Extreme Shed and Shred for the first time today. It was hard, but manageable, but I think I'll be feeling it tomorrow!
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to this :) I did 30 Day Shred last autumn and I'm currently doing Ripped in 30. Gonna try Body Revolution next, but I'll definitely check the new DVD when it's out.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    might get this actually. Its hard to get that much time to myself though. 30DS is hard enough to find 25 mins with 2 kids under 2yrs old! Im on day 2 level 2 30day shred today so when Im done il look into this
  • embracingmycurves
    embracingmycurves Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up! I know what I will be doing after i'm done with the 30 day shred lol.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I watched some of Hard Body on you tube and it looks brutal, but good. Jillian takes her no nonsense attitude to a new level:wink: She really works her girls. JM means business!
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 10 of level 1 30DS.

Started to see a difference after 3 days.

Have purchased 4 more of her DVDs!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Words can't describe how pumped I am for this!!! :D
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money!
    I own many Jillian Michaels work-out dvds and am presently doing Phase 3 of Body Revolution. JM delivers each and every time but unfortunately, not this time. Was so excited to receive this new dvd! What a disappointment! This is basement quality cinematography. The work-out in itself is absolutely fantastic but there is a good chance that each time you will want to check out form or sequence, you will be face to face with the DJ and have no clue of what move comes next. Why? Who does that, right? Can't believe JM would approve and release this. If it weren't for the work-out in itself, I would immediately trash this dvd. In the meantime, it's definitely going at the bottom of the pile.
  • mpmama2re
    mpmama2re Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    any other reviews?
  • danarod23
    danarod23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like her a lot. I have been doing many Beachbody programs (Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme), but am using JM in between. My next thing after I finish Insanity will be JM Body Revolution.