Returning for Good

Hello everyone! I've never before been as excited and motivated to do a lifestyle change. I've often wondered over the past couple of years..."where did all of this excess weight come from?", but I don't have to think too hard. I know that I did this to myself. I have so much support and so many reasons to succeed. I love life, and I look forward to embracing the benefits of this journey. I've previously tried to log my daily food and activities on myfitnesspal, but just didn't have the consistency to maintain it. I can no longer allow my past to dictate my future. I'm excited to be a Zumba instructor, a wellness coach (in the making), and a inspiration to all my family, friends, colleagues, and church family. Looking forward to a new beginning. Praise ye the Lord. :smile:

Replies

• I'm returning for good this time too. I just completed my 1st week. I've been blogging my journey on my page. I want to read my blog 6 months from now, a year, 2 years, 5 years, etc etc and always remember how hard it is to start over so I never stop. I'm looking for friends so we can encourage one another! Deb