Exercise Moms?

Options
I am a mother of 3 small children and work out from home using DVD's.
I have reached my goal weight but am looking to tone up now. I'm just wondering if there is any one else out there in a similar situation? Maybe we could motivate one another? I am serious about my efforts and hope you are too!

Replies

• workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two (3 & 7). I am in maintenance mode right now. I run and do DVDs at home. I recently started strength training in hopes of toning up. My hubby bought me weights and a bench so I can strength train at home. I just don't have time to go to the gym.

Feel free to send a friend request if you like:).
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 (ages 4 and 7) and working on overall health and fitness. could lose 10-15 more, but honestly, I am not unhappy where I am for the most time. I am also trying to incorporate more strength training since my focus has been so much on cardio (running primarily) for a while now. I am currently doing Body Pump 2 times a week
  • kmrtaolson
    kmrtaolson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 3 (9,7, & 4), a full time teacher, and a cub scout den leader. I am just starting to loose weight because I am sick of feeling unhealthy. I really like doing Jillian Michaels ripped in 30. The combination of aerobics and strength training is helping me loose weight and tone. My problem is finding the time and energy.
  • RevNimue
    RevNimue Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Mother of 2 (8 and 5) and I decided that this was the year to get my body back which I am super motivated about and have changed my eatting habits as well as I have started exercising more than what I have been. I have 35 lbs to go and I'm more than happy to motivate as well as have the motivation of other awesome moms out there.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy of 3 ( ages 6, 5, and 2) and I only do workout DVD's at home because I don't have the time to go to the gym. I'm working on maintaining my weight and toning now. you can add me if you want :)