Bye Bye Size 16s!

Options
I cleaned out my closet and put all my size 16s in the give-away bag. I did not buy any size 14s but was waiting until I got into a size 12 for more clothes. I think it is going to be too expensive to buy each and every size along the way. Because the 16s are two sizes to big, I felt safe getting rid of them. No looking back!!

I hated some of those clothes! When you wear a size 16, you don't always dress for cuteness. Much of the time, I would chose stuff that didn't make me look too fat. So, BYE BYE size 16!

Replies

• meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Bye by 16!! good for you
    sounds like you are on your way to that 12!!!
  • zaz936
    zaz936 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I'm not there yet, but can't wait! I hope my summer shopping will be for small 14 or big 12s.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling. Don't forget that the new you needs to stay so keep on this website and keep exercising
  • jdancer369
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    congratulations! shopping for all of those new clothes will be a blast and you will actually get to shop for cute-ness! :]
    keep up the awesome work.
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    Great job and you will get there real soon!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    good for you..

although even when i was a size 22/24 i always dressed for cuteness. being fat is no excuse for looking frumpy :laugh:
  • Classicgem
    Options
    ADIOS 16's!!!
  • leeanneowens
    leeanneowens Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am right there with you. I am currently in the process of riding myself of my size 16's and going into size 12's too.
  • Sarahsmiles0875
    Sarahsmiles0875 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Its too bad we can't do a clothing exchange in our local communities with one another...I am in the 16s right now and do not want to buy any
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    good for you..

although even when i was a size 22/24 i always dressed for cuteness. being fat is no excuse for looking frumpy :laugh:

I envy that. If I felt like that, I may never have tried to lose the weight!
  • sharkweek
    sharkweek Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I was a 16 for years. Getting rid of those clothes felt amazing. You'll be in that 12 in no time. :)