This whole healthy thing actually works!

Options
bksteve26
bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
So I started MFP a little over a month ago and at first was seeing no results. I was fluctuating between the same 2-3 pounds for like 3 weeks. Everyone kept telling me I was gaining muscles and blah blah blah, you know the usual. And then BAM! I started losing! I am now down a little over 9 lbs. and I am about to reach my first mini-goal! This means I'm getting a massage! Hurray! I just want to let you all know that it might be true...this whole muscle line that everyone uses. Oh! And when you stop cheating with your food...that works too. haha. As of today, I feel great, I'm starting to look better, and I'm motivated to keep going. I have MFP to thank for that. Oh and I eat awesome meals. I will set my meals on public so if anyone needs ideas...feel free. I love this new life! Thank you all for the support and helping me get my massage! Next stop...dying my hair!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • pattic
    pattic Posts: 2
    Options
    So I started MFP a little over a month ago and at first was seeing no results. I was fluctuating between the same 2-3 pounds for like 3 weeks. Everyone kept telling me I was gaining muscles and blah blah blah, you know the usual. And then BAM! I started losing! I am now down a little over 9 lbs. and I am about to reach my first mini-goal! This means I'm getting a massage! Hurray! I just want to let you all know that it might be true...this whole muscle line that everyone uses. Oh! And when you stop cheating with your food...that works too. haha. As of today, I feel great, I'm starting to look better, and I'm motivated to keep going. I have MFP to thank for that. Oh and I eat awesome meals. I will set my meals on public so if anyone needs ideas...feel free. I love this new life! Thank you all for the support and helping me get my massage! Next stop...dying my hair!
  • pattic
    pattic Posts: 2
    Options
    OMG, I feel like you and I are in the same place. Even the rewards are close to what I would like. I do have a question though, what type of atatoo and where are you going to put it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!