Tell me something about yourself..

Options

Replies

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    this is totally random but I don't have one of those little string things under my tongue so my tongue is really long. I'm talking Gene Simmons kinda long. I know. GROSS!!
  • redneckcaseysgirl88
    Options
    I love to fish. Mostly because I like to compete with who ever I am fishing with & most of the time have the best luck. Oh & I am at work probably shouldn't be on the web :)
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I wanna be an actor, like the next clark gable!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My husband is my favorite workout partner; I love wine and Frank Sinatra! I'm an awesome cook; love telling jokes; and awesome at dancing when I'm intoxicated. Oh, I sing really well in the shower:)
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    Sometimes you just want to scream out !@$#%%^&**&^%$#@! climb in your bed and hide under the covers, but you're an adult now and you can't throw a tantrum just b/c 3/5 of the relationships you treasure most disolved within the same week and life is hitting you fast and hard with a baseball bat. :drinker:
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    If my husband gave me a necklace made from his toenail clippings, I would hold the pillow over his face while he slept!
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    is single
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I used to be an Air Cadet.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    I can be really mean.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am terrified that my Daughter might one day start to date a boy who reminds me of me......
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I play a lot of tennis.
    I had my own outdoor TV show.
    Ummm...secrets are secrets.
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I want to perform in Broadway Bares [which would mean I want to be a Charitable Fancy Broadway Stripper]
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I screamed like a girl and ran out of the bathroom naked cause a spider crawled out of my loofah
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    I screamed like a girl and ran out of the bathroom naked cause a spider crawled out of my loofah
    pics or didn't happen.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I came here to be thinner and i'm halfway there! I LOVE this place!!
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i play classical music
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I am terrified that my Daughter might one day start to date a boy who reminds me of me......

If it makes you feel better I'm terrified my daughter's will some day date boys that reminds me of boys I dated :noway:
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 12 years, I like to call him my forever boyfriend
  • teresafromtarana
    teresafromtarana Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Even when I was thin I thought I was fat.
  • Jennifer1319
    Jennifer1319 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I believe in Heaven :heart: