Lightest I have ever been in my memory... EVER!

Options
So, I was just updating my profile, and got excited again about the fact that I am the lightest I have ever been in my memory (excluding preteen, although I don't know what I weighed back then either).

I have no memory of ever being 85kg. On the last weigh-in before 2012 Christmas, I hit that sweet, sweet number. Over Christmas, I allowed myself to eat whatever (and boy did I). Overall, I gained 2.5 kilos in two weeks, and then another 0.5kg the following week while trying to get back on track (and failing).

Then, in just one week of properly getting on track, I am back to 85kg. Such an amazing feeling. That's 3kg lost in just one week. They say your body remembers how it use to be and I believe that is why I am back down so fast.

My personal trainer said to me yesterday, "Well, I think I am just going to hit you hard on the weights now. Your fitness is all there, now we just want to smash your metabolism." That wasn't the first time he told me that I am definitely fit. But it was the affirmation that we are in a new(ish) stage of training now.

Replies

• digitalxhottie
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! Keep up the great work and I hope you are a little more relaxed when you start training harder!!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Go girl! That's fantastic!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Also, I'm going on a date to the movies today, I told him we would wear casual clothes, but I'm feeling so good that I'm going to wear the pretty dress I bought with my sister at Christmas that is a wopping size 12!!!!!

I want to mention that I am not an actual size 12 now, it is just the make of the dress. But I am definitely a lot smaller then I was when I was wearing size 18 tops.
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • asaunders1981
    Options
    Awesome work! That's fantastic; you have every reason to be proud!
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Thanks a lot guys.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • MillysMission
    MillysMission Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome - well done! have fun on your date!!!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing feeling! Keep up the good work!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    That is excellent. I know you work hard at it so you deserve it. Have fun on your date and enjoy wearing the dress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!