I'm new

Options
Hello, I just started my fitnesspal today!!! I am going to work hard at this and hope the results are good ones!!!

Replies

• Jamie_Moy
    Jamie_Moy Posts: 40
    Options
    You will love this site!! I just joined and was counting calories since the 20th of February and have lost 10 pounds. It has really helped me visually realize how much food I consume. It's great!! You will do great. Good Luck:happy: :happy:
  • jacksonjean
    jacksonjean Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jane my name is Jeanette I started on Tues and find this a very useful site. Good luck with your weight loss x:flowerforyou:
  • noyboy
    noyboy Posts: 2
    Options
    Good Luck!!:bigsmile:
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    you will love this place! :wink:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This is a great place and you'll love it. Welcome!
  • silentsiren
    silentsiren Posts: 100
    Options
    I've found this site extremely helpful. Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I just started today too!!! Think positive you'll do GREAT!!:smile:
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Bernie and I started counting on MFP and exercising on Tuesday. To steal a phrase, "I'm getting the gazelle-like intensity" on trying to lose weight. I knew my brother was getting married, but now in the wedding. I have to lose 30 lbs. (my goal, not theirs) and want to lose 50 by September. I've made it through 3 days without too many problems because I'm at work and have a workout gym there (I'm cheap, don't want to pay for gym membership). Now comes the hard part. WEEKENDS! I'm off tomorrow getting Internet upgrade and cable upgrade at home (yippee) plus Saturday and Sunday. I do have an eliptical machine at home. It's just been hard getting motivated to get on it.
  • mikecolbert
    Options
    Hi, My name is Mike. I started MFP 3/6/10. I have enjoyed reading all the positive posts. I was recently diagnosed with pre-diabetes which the only medication is exercise and diet. If you would like to share some great diabetic recipes I would greatly appreciate it. Good luck to everyone in reaching their goals.