HELP!!!

Options
I was just asked to be a brides maid is my cousins wedding!!!! I'm very excited, but now I'm worried about the gorgeous, strapless dress and the condition my upper body is in. I was just wondering is anyone could suggest a killer, chest, back, arms and shoulders workout or dvd or something? I've heard that billy blake stuff is supposed to be good, I just wasn't sure which one is best or if there's better. thanks!!

Replies

• coliegirl531
    Options
    I was just asked to be a brides maid is my cousins wedding!!!! I'm very excited, but now I'm worried about the gorgeous, strapless dress and the condition my upper body is in. I was just wondering is anyone could suggest a killer, chest, back, arms and shoulders workout or dvd or something? I've heard that billy blake stuff is supposed to be good, I just wasn't sure which one is best or if there's better. thanks!!
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Free weights, heavy enough so you can't lift the last rep of 10. Do three sets of each exercise three times a week . It will take a few tries to figure out what your weight is. Lots of cardio! You'll see results probably within 1 month.