30 Day Water Challenge anyone??!!

Options
I found this on pinterest and thought I would try it, I mean it's not like it can hurt you!! (I'll put the website/blog address at the bottom of the page) So alright who wants to try this with me???
Here are some guidelines:

+Try to drink a big glass of water every morning before you eat. I can do 24 oz with some lemon and it helps clear your system and gently wake you up. You could even fill up a water bottle to have next to your bed so you can drink it as you are getting dressed.

+Aim for 80-100 oz a day, but not all at once. Sip all day long. Yes, you will have to pee more, but some of the benefits can be better digestion, decrease in headaches and body ache, better sleep, better skin and more vibrancy in general.

Many health experts believe that most people are chronically dehydrated and that many, many health concerns can be cleared up with just drinking more water. It is certainly worth giving it a go!

+If you drink caffeinated or alcoholic drinks, add more water, as both of those are dehydrating. You do not have to give anything up - just add more to balance out the affects.

+Figure out how you will keep track. I like to drink from a 12 oz. Mason jar and I mark my ounces on the chalkboard each time I fill it up. You can also fill a pitcher of your goal amount each morning. And there are even apps that can help you keep track. However you do it - make sure it makes sense to you and your lifestyle. This is meant to be easy and take literally no more than 5 extra minutes a day.

+Feel free to add citrus, fruit and herbs to flavor your water. My personal favorite is lemon and rosemary. The aromatherapy benefits are powerful too. What about a splash of rose water? Or mint? Tarragon?
( http://mamascouts.blogspot.com/2013/01/wellness-challenge-drink-your-h2o.html)

Replies