Wegman's

Options
I'm going to Wegman's this afternoon for lunch, and I'm afraid it may get a little out of control. I spent some time on their website this morning making a few good decisions, BUT, I haven't actually ever tasted any of the food, so I was wondering, if anyone has, and what your opinions/suggestions may be?

Thanks a lot!

Replies

• hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hereisgone125
    Options
    Okay, or not.
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'll usually get their 3 inch sub and a cup of soup (I like the Caribbean black bean and the shrimp bisque) both together run about 600 calories. I also like some of their sushi rolls if you are a sushi eater.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'd go for sushi. But all their food is tasty.
  • hereisgone125
    Options
    Thanks :) The sushi looked to be the best option, other than the vegetarian bar.
  • AshleyNicolexo_
    Options
    they have a salad and veggie bar that would be good. it'll get pricey though because they charge by weight.
  • hereisgone125
    Options
    Yeah :( but, I figured that will have to help with the portion control aspect of it...
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i shop there every week..they have EVERYTHING...dont stress about eating....just watch your portions...and worse case scenario..exercise to offset what you eat...
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Their food is yum. But the sodium content can be a little high. The brown rice sushi is amazing. If they have the roasted veggies with butternut squash and spinach and craisins. They have lots of good and healthy foods.
  • Nichole23225
    Nichole23225 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I just wish that Wegman's was as far south as Richmond, VA. The closest one is an hour north in Fredericksburg and is it AWESOME. I look forward to my next visit when I'm headed up I-95 :-)

Hope to hear from you what you chose - maybe I'll try it on my next stop!