Need friends to share the weight loss journey with..........

Options
2»

Replies

• madwomen22
    Options
    Hello I am in need of someone as well that will give me some motivation if I fall backwards. I would love it if we could maybe help each other out.

Melissa
  • Sherry2555
    Sherry2555 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Always looking for more friends to encourage and get support from as well. Feel free to add me and let's get this weight off for good! :)
  • PurpleCupcakes101
    Options
    Hello I'm Nikki. I'm 28 as well and looking to lose about 60. Add me:)
  • aprildurel
    aprildurel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm joining the "fortysomething club" in a few weeks and would like to lose about 40 pounds as well. We all can do this! :happy:

April
    #teamBOOM
  • HappyHamster123
    HappyHamster123 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to find friends to support etc as well. Is anyone here based in the UK or London specifically? No offence to everyone else, I'd just find in particularly useful to add people on the same time zone as me. I'm looking to lose about 40lbs as well and would love to get tips from others diaries etc. Please free to add me!!!
  • tattoogrrl28
    Options
    I would love to have more friends on here to share tips with and motivate each other! Add me!
  • Jdesetti
    Options
    Add me as a friend. Jdesetti.

I need to lose +30 lbs. (maybe more) currently my goal is to lose 20 lbs by the end of May 2013.

I am 58 yrs old.

I started in january 2013 on my journey. So far I have only lost 2 lbs.
  • gem5639
    gem5639 Posts: 90
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me and will support and encourage as much as I can! :)
  • silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's approximately what I need to lose... I will add you, it really really really helps to have people on the journey with you!!
  • silkkat50
    silkkat50 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to find friends to support etc as well. Is anyone here based in the UK or London specifically? No offence to everyone else, I'd just find in particularly useful to add people on the same time zone as me. I'm looking to lose about 40lbs as well and would love to get tips from others diaries etc. Please free to add me!!!

I would add you, if you wanted me to, however, I live in France now, I am from the UK, we're only an hour ahead if that helps ;)
  • jess0105
    jess0105 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new and looking to lose around 40lbs, feel free to add me :)