Lost 25 lbs over the Summer! =)

Options
Hey guys!

I just want to say kudos to you all for continuing to persevere and work so hard to make a change in your life! I struggled for many years as I have been overweight for a majority of my life. I was 175 lbs before Summer and in 3 months I managed to get down to 150 lbs. Currently I've maintained my weight of 148 lbs for 5 months by eating healthy since I do not have much time to exercise until Summer comes around again. I want to be 130 lbs and lose my pooch in the process. Hope I can get to that point! =) I know that you'll all reach your goals soon as well! Remember that slow and steady wins the race. :smile:

Replies

• pixiee88
    Options
    Well done, that's fantastic! You have a similar goal to me, I also want to lose around 25lbs in 3 months but felt that was a little too ambitious, but reading this has really inspired me to give it my best shot! Thank you :)
  • Schneeglockchen
    Options
    I'm glad to hear it! You can definitely do it, just stick through it and remember to increase the amount of exercise you do by running at faster speeds or adding heavier weights/ more reps to your weight training routine when you notice that you can easily do what you're doing without breaking into a sweat anymore. ;) Diet is key as well! You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!