Help, intense exercise regime and a week weight gain?

Options
Ok so here it is.....This is my second week of a dedicated fitness and calorie watching regime. I am doing c25k three days a week, uphill walking, bike riding, etc 3 days a week, and Jillian Michaels 30 days to shred (this I just started 5 days ago). Last week I lost three pounds doing cardio with lifting one muscle group each day for 5 days with Saturday and Sunday off. I just took my measurements and jumped on the scale (one day early but I was excited and curiuos to see the rewards of my hard work), and I GAINED 2 pounds and only lost .5 inch on my ankle, WHAT?!?!?

I need advice on how to effectively build muscle while losing weight, I need the weight loss for now, not necessarily quickly but just not gaining after all of this hard weekly effort! I am usually under my caloric goal because I don't eat back the calories burned through exercise, I am usually always over on my protein but under on my carbs. I just feel at a loss right now and am afraid of losing motivation!

Please help me with more information on caloric intake, and the physical science of what is a safe route. Should I
be doing cardio this much? I am naturally a quick loser and quick gainer without exercise and only monitoring food intake. Should I take out exercise for now? I am just confused and need advice, motivation, etc. Please help!