Legs Legs Legs

Options
OI...I hate my legs...I know you cant tell your body where to lose weight but I have lost almost 50 pounds and i have 20-25 more pounds to lose but my legs are still disgusting! Since my journey I always do strength training but now I have incorporated more free weights, lunges and squats. I also do less cardio and more weights to help tone! I was using Arc trainer everyday now I have switched to treadmill. Do you have any suggestions on helping toning legs? I have gone from size 18 pants to 10 but looking at legs in mirror BLAH!

Replies

• VegKellyRN
    VegKellyRN Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am the same! I have ALWAYS hated my legs. Then I'd feel guilty because I wasn't doing anything about it....until recently. :)

Anyway, I have noticed a change in them. It's happening...finally. I'm down almost 44 pounds from my heaviest and I have about 25 pounds left to go. It wasn't until recently I started seeing changes in my legs. I first noticed it in my arms...then my midsection... I think some parts of the body just lose fat slower than others. Your legs are probably like mine and they are the last to show the real changes. I think if you stick with it you'll see the results...it's impossible not to! I've been incorporating MORE cardio than before and still doing the same amount of weight training (4-5 days a week). It's worked for me, so far. My cardio has been changed to fasted in the mornings and weights in the evenings after work. Once I get rid of the excess fat I'll tone down the cardio and only do it 3 days a week.