1000 Consecutive Day Club

Options
So today I hit 605 consecutive days and though not qualified yet, I'd like to start this thread for those that have made it to or beyond 1000 consecutive days on MFP and for those who are committed enough to get there.
I still have 395 to go but feel like 13 months is not really too far off.
Maybe MFP could even make a "I made it to 1000" shirt for those crazy dedicated?

Replies

• Ianultrarunner
    Ianultrarunner Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    So nobody dare answer or has nobody got close yet?
    Just interested in finding out who will get to 1000 consecutive days first.
    I've still got 350 to go so New Year 2014, here we go!
  • Ianultrarunner
    Options
    750 days today. Anyone else?
    What's the highest number of days you've logged so far?
  • MissMormie
    MissMormie Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Well done on your 750 days :)

Next to the fact that I'm not dedicated enough to get there I always find that a holiday with no internet access throws me off.
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow well done on your 750 - that's amazing! Your 3/4's of the way to qualifying :smile:

I'm at 50 something days - which is highest I've gotten so far. I'm going to try and reach 1000 - lets make our own, small tshirts when we get there!
  • Ianultrarunner
    Options
    So can anyone brag this yet?
    I, unfortunately, cannot due to reasons explained to my MFP friends on my News Feed.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I would have been well past 700 days of consecutive logging in, but I went on a cruise and didn't have wifi for one day. Sigh. Now I'm starting over and at 70.
  • Ianultrarunner
    Options
    Today would of been 1000 consecutive if not for an unfortunate incident :(
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I've got almost 400. I would love to meet the person who has 1000. There are a few people on my FL who have like 700 +.
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I have 930, so I'm getting close!
  • 95to5percent
    95to5percent Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB AND WHAT HAS BEEN YOU TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS? I am trying for 365 days...shortened goal,,but a goal never the less. Just beginning...thanks for the inspiration.....
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    I'm at 605 today. I have heard that if you have an emergency or a wifi problem and can't get on for a day that you can email support and they will restore your count. I haven't had to do that, but there was near emergency around day 400 where I was in a cabin in the woods and my AT & T iPhone had no service but my boyfriend's Verizon phone had 3 bars. Oh, the begging I did to get him to let me log in to my account from his phone.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Yesterday marked day 1140 for me but there are lots of people who've logged longer. :)
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I would have been well past 700 days of consecutive logging in, but I went on a cruise and didn't have wifi for one day. Sigh. Now I'm starting over and at 70.

You can email the admins and they can fix that
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options

You can email the admins and they can fix that

I know, but I decided against doing that since it felt like cheating because I didn't actually log in that day due to not having wifi. I just have more motivation to build back up to that now. :)
  • Ianultrarunner
    Options
    Well an update on my logging. Explained the incident to MFP guys that happened two years ago and I got my days back so now at 1666 days.
    Well done to all those 1000+ day'rs.
    I'd be interested to see any current updates ;)
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    1076 as of today. no end in sight.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have 1720 days as of today! I'm a lifer.
  • Ianultrarunner
    Options
    Way to go guys :) 1720 days.......OMG......lifer indeed :smiley: