how can you get rid of cellulite in the thighs?

Options
i've heard massaging them can help?
also, doing like leg exercises but are there any other ways? i haven't really had any success with it

Replies

• Kiwi_09
    Kiwi_09 Posts: 65
    Options
    You can try body brushing.
    I've used the nivea cellulite cream before and it helps but it's one of those things you have to keep using or it comes back.
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you'll never make it completely go away but there are things you can do to lessen the effects.

Drinking a lot more water, less dairy and caffeine and alcohol , all help circulation and weightloss does manage the worse orange peel effect. While you can body brush and use a lot of creams, the change in diet makes the biggest difference because it's not surface
  • derrickzv
    Options
    My wife recently got the Bellabaci body massage cups and she is seeing tremendous results with her cellulite problem....She works out 3 - 4 times a week and does this massage at night when she watches tv...She spends about 10 - 15 minutes every night and I am astounded at how good she is looking...she got them on amazon.com but you can also get them on the company website...
  • melbatoast917
    melbatoast917 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Lose fat, lose appearance of bulgy cellulite. Also dry brushing, apricot scrubs, and moisturzing with a collagen elastin lotion.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Lowering your overall body fat % whilst retaining lean mass is singularly the best thing you can do.

Yes, that means resistance / weight training and good diet.