Myfitnesspal Pals / friends

Options
Hi all,
I'm looking for some myfitnesspal friends. I'm new to myfitnesspal and I'm hoping this diet I'll reach my goals. I'm 33 and overweight and unfit. I love scooters and northern soul. I want to get fit for health benefits but more then anything I want to look and feel good about myself.

It sounds sad asking for friends but how else are you going to get any on here?

Please add me.

Cheers
ChrisHill29

Replies

• losingweightfindingme
    Options
    We all get by with a little help from our friends! Welcome to mfp! There are a lot of us here who will happily join you on this journey!
  • ChrisHill29
    ChrisHill29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks. It does help, that's for sure. I'd still like more people if anyone else is reading this. Thanks
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Add away :) happy to help you along on your journey with support and motivation.
  • noodlesmcghee
    Options
    I'm looking for new friends as well. I joined a year ago and lot 20 pounds only to gain it back. I have since started again and have already lost 2.5 pounds. Just looking for some friends for encouragement.
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. You can all add me as well
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Andrea419
    Andrea419 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mfp is a great site - welcome and good luck. :smile:
  • metaliz
    metaliz Posts: 10
    Options
    added you! Just joined this site so looking for friends and support as well. :)
  • Kadesha72
    Kadesha72 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Anyone can also add me if they want! I'm 3 weeks in, 11 lbs lighter!
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Extra encouragement is always a plus! Welcome to MFP. I'm a newbie, too, and I'll add you :)
  • mduffy90
    Options
    Yeah, I'm new as well. Never thought that I would like to use a forum but I've been reading some of the threads and it seems like a great support system and full of nice helpful people so really looking forward to it now!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    any one can friend me. I like friends & log on daily
    this is a great help & inspiration. and parts are actually fun
    this is good cuz who else understands? we do.
  • KarenKickingIt
    Options
    It's always good to have friends for motivation and support. I'm back after a four month break and looking for new friends too. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends as well. Can certainly use the motivation and encouragement. Feel free to add me.
  • humorousone
    humorousone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Ron and new here also. This has been great for me because I've been able to track what I'm eating and log my exercise as well. Do you belong to a gym?
  • Moniemoe
    Moniemoe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend. One of my goals is to fit back into my favorite Fred Perry dress :).
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can add me, if you like (:
  • mclifford973
    mclifford973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm new here. Started a new job and one of my coworkers suggested this. I think she has a good idea. I've done WW and that worked..but slowly edged back.

Not sure how the adding of friends works...I have 3 choices...Email, Facebook or My Contacts. How do I add people who I find in this thread?

Thanks!
  • wisconsinboogie
    wisconsinboogie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Im 3 weeks in and find the more friends the better support and encouragement!! Add me if you like!!!
  • crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I'm better at motivating other people than myself.