Face it and Change it

Options
Well, what can i say but I am a Over weight 36yr old... I say 36 but I should say " I have been over weight for best part of my 36 years". I looked this site over quite a bit and thought it would be a good way to start and to be honest a little embarrassed to throw myself out there to the world... I however now believe in order for change I need to acknowledge the state of unhealthiest that i am currently in and face it head on... I know it will not be easy... So if anyone there is in it for the long haul I am looking for motivation and to help motivate.... and oh yeah ideas on how to make healthy food taste good..

Replies

• firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    good start and friend request sent
  • csj1977
    Options
    Thanx, could use all the motivation I can get... Good energy...
  • lordvoldemort1
    lordvoldemort1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You'll find a lot of great support on this site! Personally the whole ethos of the place is people who knw they'd like to change and want to wrok together to do it. My only suggestion would be to have an acheivable goal in mind, as people who just want to keep losing until they're happy very soon find that the idea of being skinny and being happy with yourself is not too accurate!

Apart from that definitely try out some healthier but tasty recipes as the only way to keep it off is to change your lfiestyle and not just your diet, which means learning to enjoy whats good for you.

Best of luck!! :)
  • crissywissy
    crissywissy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of this site probably over 12 months at least and to be honest I will hold my hands up and admit I haven't used it properly. I am,going through the mind set of my head all over the place regarding which diet to do. I'm sitting with a slimming world mag at the side of me,and I hate slimming world!!! I'm fed up counting calories when I know that works for me! so I have decided to,come on here and use it properly!
  • Babydolll125
    Options
    Welcome, I am just starting out on my weight loss journey too, it is very daunting but it helps a lot to have support and to be accountable to others. If you want to add me as a friend you are welcome to. I use pinterest a lot to get ideas on making healthy food taste good and I also created a page on facebook for support and have over 40 members in my group and some have already lost significant weight. If you are on facebook and want to join just look for the name "Biggest Loser support group" and I will add you. Good luck on your journey.
  • csj1977
    Options
    Thanx for the motivation I truly appreciate it.... One day and one step at a time... Habbit addiction will be the hardest to break I think.