Finding South African Foods on the database

Options
Hi, I am really impressed with myfitnesspal and I think I have been a member for close on two or three years (sporadically). Anyways, I often add foods to the database but am not certain of the accuracy. For instance my husband drinks Hansa beer, 340ml and I wanted to show him how many calories there were in one bottle (he is also trying to diet) - anyway, I found a Hansa beer on the database for 500 ml and it gave something ridiculous like 79 calories????? I doubt this is true as we all know that beer is very fattening...Does anyone else experience such problems and how can we solve them. Also, if you look at a Hansa beer bottle or any alcoholic drinks bottle for that matter, it doesn't give you any information, so how does one solve this problem?
I did try and google it.
Does anyone assess the accuracy of foods put on the database and who put in the calories for exercise e.g. you burn 375 calories for swimming for an hour...
Thanks, love the myfitnesspal concept - it is awesome, just needs some fine-tuning - more especially for South African brands/foods.