need to start dieting and fitness again HELP

Options
So here I am. I'm 5ft2 weighting at 152.2lbs. I need to be able to get down to 112lbs before June. Is this possible. Do jogging 3 mins aday. With core exercises and strength exercises, and also stretch exercises. Cut out fast food and coke and that. Could I do it? Email me thanks

Replies

• quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I think what you are doing is a fantastic start! The goal to drop nearly 50 pounds in 5 months is steep - it's likely that you won't be able to (very few people can, a healthy goal is 1-2 pounds a week) and you'll risk frustration and giving up in discouragement.

How much are you eating? Calorie goal? You've got to make sure you are fueling yourself properly for your exercise.

And good job on the soda thing - that was one of the first and only things I have cut out - it's helped tremendously. Not only with the weight loss, but with reducing sugar cravings as well.
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    It is wonderful that you are trying to get healthy, but don't push it. The avg loss is .5 to 2 lbs per week after your first week or two. Slow and steady is healthier and easier to maintain after you reach your goal