Superbowl teams?????

Options
13»

Replies

• millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Ravens, baby! But, yeah, I'm with you on Ray Lewis. I'm from Baltimore, and a lot of people there don't like him. Many of us still consider him a murderer and a thug, but whatever. I'm tired of his "look at me" theatrics and phony Bible verses. Just play ball and shut up already.

Should be a good Super Bowl!
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    He needs to quit freaking crying!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Ravens, baby! But, yeah, I'm with you on Ray Lewis. I'm from Baltimore, and a lot of people there don't like him. Many of us still consider him a murderer and a thug, but whatever. I'm tired of his "look at me" theatrics and phony Bible verses. Just play ball and shut up already.

teams get inspired by players. it seems like the rest of the team feeds off him. i would think ravens fans would want him to keep it up for just 2 more weeks :)
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options

teams get inspired by players. it seems like the rest of the team feeds off him. i would think ravens fans would want him to keep it up for just 2 more weeks :)

Like we have a choice.