Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    women. i am not too picky
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    When I was younger all my friends would date bad boys and get their hearts broken over & over & deal with all the drama..
    I thought screw this.. Always went out with "nice guys"
    Now I know not many women will believe this there are HOT NICE men out there!!
    Lol

Don't let this secret out!! Omg...the regular nice guys will never stand a chance!!
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Typically winged ones... tiny, winged, flittering, Faeries!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    She's intelligent, usually tomboyish, curious about everything and afraid of very little, tough, truly independent (no parental permission or friend's "okay" needed), not afraid of sweat-sweating-exercise or the sun, not a pushover, doesn't have princess syndrome, knows what kind of man she "rates," some common sense, not materialistic, will come out of her pocket to treat, not a player or sleeparound and doesn't know that she's all that - eventhough she is (low maintenance, but easily dressed up).

So, when should we get together? LOL
  • JonathonMars
    JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    The Non-Existent Type.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    definitely the wrong guys. :/

typically i date the outdoorsy type.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    married women
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I always date my husband :heart:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Typically winged ones... tiny, winged, flittering, Faeries!

*Flitters wings*
  • shamah84
    shamah84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Funny, smart, humble, and health conscious :) Probably why I'm single. That and I don't have time.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Smart *kitten* like myself. :D
  • ImmaZombie
    Options
    Someone who sees me as more than a fat girl or a piece of *kitten*... someone who likes to laugh, see movies, chill out at home, or go dancing or karaoke. Gotta have a great smile and love family too. Non-smoker is a definite.
  • ReyneDrop
    ReyneDrop Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd date all over the place. Dated a guy about 3x my weight, dated a guy who weighed significant less than I did (he was 6' and 117 lbs...). I've dated athletes, band geeks, total loners, debate kids, mathletes... But I'm really happy with the one I am with now. He's kind of a techie, but mostly a dry, sarcastic smart-*kitten* that loves to snuggle nearly as much as I do
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    An honest pecker head is always good!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a woman with a heartbeat. Of course there are always exceptions.
    this for me but i like smart arses who don't take things seriouly who can laugh at them selfs and a good heart is a must. i'm not into playing games or being played i blame my ex gf
  • 1newcat
    1newcat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    No types, just know it when the situation presents itself... it's all in the presentation ;)
  • johnjkkelly
    Options
    funny, independent, outdoor loving, tough, friendly, out going chicka
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I tend to date a**holes. True story.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    When I was younger all my friends would date bad boys and get their hearts broken over & over & deal with all the drama..
    I thought screw this.. Always went out with "nice guys"
    Now I know not many women will believe this there are HOT NICE men out there!!
    Lol

Don't let this secret out!! Omg...the regular nice guys will never stand a chance!!

Lol oops!!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Cute, nerdy, cuddly, hilarious, goofy yet mature, foodie, adventurous.

Well, this is what I would like to date haha. What type I date are usually losers, *kitten*, emotionally unavailable, boring and immature.