Anyone in need of help when it comes to exercise and diet

Options

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think. if you read what I wrote it said you need all three aspects of fitness training nutrition and a good state of mind. I have specific program's for specific people as you know everyone is not the same so there is no such thing as a universal program. This is going way off track so forget about it.

Wait.. what? I want to gain muscle... I am not a lesbian... I like penis as much if not more than most women. I have no idea where you are coming up with this stuff.

Also most of the woman I know who lift heavy still have pretty frucking amazing bodies... and still look like ladies.
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think. if you read what I wrote it said you need all three aspects of fitness training nutrition and a good state of mind. I have specific program's for specific people as you know everyone is not the same so there is no such thing as a universal program. This is going way off track so forget about it.

:noway: what?? I think a LOT of people actually a LOT of women on my FL know more than you seem to...

and I should add I lift heavy and Im straight....I want all kinds of muscles...
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think.

You need to deactivate your account fast. Seriously I'm afraid for what's about to happen to you.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I have specific program's for specific people as you know everyone is not the same so there is no such thing as a universal program.
    do u hav progrms 4 lezbiuns to get mussels ???
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Im not with the Blue Man group... And you dont need to have a fitness program. Eating healthy does amazing things.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    your post sounds like you're selling something. you don't work in advertising do you?

If he worked in advertising, his sales attempts would be a lot less blatant. He should take a marketing class or two and then come back to hawk his wares
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    everything OP has said makes me go:

deanno_zps608e8846.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is not going to go well from here on out.

Yep.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    At first I was like :huh:
    Then I was :noway: :grumble: :explode:

Now I'm thinking just :yawn: because OP isn't worth the energy. Whatever group he didn't alienate with the lack of ANY kind of grammar or spelling skills he just lost with the nutso lack of common sense when it comes to women.
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    everything OP has said makes me go:

deanno_zps608e8846.gif

Snort-laugh!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,124 Member
    Options
    Iwould like to no how to loose weigh. Can you tell me pacifically?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    your all suspicious simple due to you people only working for profit remember if you love something why not share it

i already get paid so income is not a problem this is not for doubtful people so if you don't believe me thats fine I'm not going to try to convince you!!!

I'm on on here just to support people if you don't want the help its fine I'm quite offended with these previous post because i love fitness so much i want to share it with everyone

i don't understand when its hard to be fit and believe everyone can get healthy, look great and feel great :)

anyone who needs advice just ask

I love proper punctuation, grammar and capitalization. Your posts make me want to share my advice on punctuation, grammar and capitalization... for free.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Be fair. Whatever else you think, it's not fair to criticise someone's grammar or English.
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Let's assume this isn't some form of satire.

1. No one actually believes you *don't* plan to turn this into some sort of way to get money. You'd have to be very obtuse to not see why.

2. Toning? really? K

3. The fantastically ignorant manner in which you manage to collapse sexual orientation, female muscle gains, and fitness vs weight loss in such a short space is..well..impressive.

I'm giving you a solid 7/10 on a troll scale.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I tend to rely on the one person I can count on. And thats me. Only I have the power to treat myself well, and nuture my body, the way it deserves. Those people who shout out HELP!!! But really they are looking for someone to just do their work for them. I'm not one of those people. Soooo no thank you. :smile: So are you selling that Beach Body Stuff? Last time I buddied up to someone who sounded lots like you, thats what they were selling. They never logged a dammmm thing for me to see... In fact that Beach Body coach had even worse eating habits than IIIII do. Haaah. Sorry... Im not saying it doesn't work for some people.. Buuuuuuuut. No thanks.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    This is untrue, as you know men and women Are not the same now I'm not sure what women I know would want to gain muscles and look like a man. Unless your a lesbian which is fine by me there are certain different programs. Women need to increase their muscle to but do it in a way they can keep their feminine shape. So they would do do the body toning program allowing them to gain muscle while sculpting their body. You don't know as much as you think.

You need to deactivate your account fast. Seriously I'm afraid for what's about to happen to you.

MMMHMMM. PREACH!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Dear Mr Crazy Pants -

Just because women want muscles does not mean they are lesbian.
    Much like just because you can't get a woman to give you the time of day does not mean she is lesbian; it means you are an a%$hole.

Sincerely,
    Bull *kitten* in Training
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    At first I was like :huh:
    Then I was :noway: :grumble: :explode:

Now I'm thinking just :yawn: because OP isn't worth the energy. Whatever group he didn't alienate with the lack of ANY kind of grammar or spelling skills he just lost with the nutso lack of common sense when it comes to women.

I was offended originally by the grammar and spelling, but I remember being blocked from a last week because I kindly corrected the OP so I was like... Meh I will leave it alone... and then I read further and was like WHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTT... cannot ignore..
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    This has to be troll. If he is really this stupid, then I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    sumtimez wwn i exersize my skin getz wet
    whaut is that all about ???
    thanx
This discussion has been closed.