I need more friends for motivation!

Options
Hi my name is Jessica and I am a mother of 2 little girls ages 5 and 3 and I have been so called dieting since I had my 3 year old and I havent had much success.
Lately I have really been trying hard to lose the weight and I am 5 lbs down since I started getting on my fitness pal again and logging my food.
I do good for awhile and then I get overwhelmed and give in to food temptations and I stop excersising.
I would really like to meet new people that will help motivate me to continue on my weightloss and journey and I would like to help others stay motivated as well!
So feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• rmgatch
    rmgatch Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi Jessica. Welcome to MFP! Request sent.
  • Duck0724
    Duck0724 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Jessicca! My name is Karalyn and I have a 5 yo daughter. She is VERY active. She keeps me on my toes! I have pretty much the same issue about logging food and exercise. My goal is to workout at least 3 times a week. Since the beginning of Nov. I have not hit my goal once. It sort of frustrates me but it is my own fault. I just don't have the motivation to so it. Since I joined the Y, I have been better but still not good enough for me. Am I starting too ambitious? I have had a cold on and off for the last month, when I have a cold my asthma flares up so I have not been healthy enough to exercise more than 2 times all year:(
  • jessnchris
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! When I am sick I never feel like doing anything but laying around! I have also set goals lately to work out so many times a week and I havent stuck to them either. My main problem was I get bored with working out. For example I have a treadmill and an eliptical but I get so bored just walking or using the eliptical and most fitness dvds are too hard or just really repetive. I found that I love Zumba I have the zumba exhilerate pack and it has many dvds in it and it is so much fun it is the only thing that I can do more then once a week so I have been trying to split the dvds up my 5 year old even likes doing it with me lol. Thank you for responding to my post I will be adding you as a friend and I hope I can help motivate you to stay on the right track!