Need motivation to get me back on track.

Options
I have been on my weight loss journey since August 6th 2012. I was doing great, until this month. The month started out good then WAM!! I lost all motivation. I have even lost motivation with school (thank goodness I am only 2 weeks in). I know I have become bored with the things I eat, also I don't have many friends who support me in this, but no matter what at the end the problem is me. I have worked so hard to lose how much I have and I don't want to revert back into the lifestyle I was before, I just I need to get back to my routine so I can do this. Ugh. Anyone have any encouraging words?? =]

Replies

• whimsy38
    whimsy38 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You can take a break on actively trying to lose. Just don't take the break from eating healthy. Also sounds like you should explore new food instead of being bored. Also maybe do some reading. I find that reading about somebody else's journey helps me reflect on own :)
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    Maybe start off with eating at maintenance calories for 1 week, then the 2nd week drop the calories by 100, the 3rd week drop by another 100 until you get to the amount you want to eat at for good weight loss. It makes it a little easier to do, gradually decreasing.

Maybe plan some really tasty meals and snacks that are healthy. Then the night before plan your entire day out from breakfast to desert. You will know what you are eating and know you have great things awaiting you!