I need to know some exercises!

Options
I am a stay at home mom and a lot of times I cant just go to the gym and work out or go to the other room and work out because I also babysit through the week too and have to keep an eye on the kids.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any good exercises I can do while watching kids or while im sitting that will burn calories and get my heart rate up?

Replies

• krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    March in place, side-steps, kicks, knee-lifts, hamstring curls in place while watching the kiddos. Also squats, lunges, planks, push-ups. If you can get a pair of dumbbells, you can also do overhead presses, curls, triceps presses, shoulder raises, etc. all in a 4'x 4' square. If you can't get your hands on dumbbells you can use canned food or water bottles. Good Luck in you venture.
  • veggiegirl117
    Options
    Have you tried any Jillian Michaels vids? They really tone you!
  • jessnchris
    Options
    I havent tried her videos but maybe I will. I need something that isnt so repetive and that I can have fun with because I get so bored fast thats why zumba works for me because they change it up all the time the only thing is I have to be in a big room where I cant watch the kids so its hard to get a workout in.