Calling all accountants!

Options
Anyone else going to be going through busy season?

I know it's going to be a struggle with 12 hour days and catered dinners every day :|

How do you all keep fit during this time?

Replies

• HealthyLifestyleG525
    Options
    this will be my first tax season....so I don't know what the answers. Sure am interested what everyone else has to say
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    hey there!

I am an accountant as well. This will be my second busy season. First busy season was at a bigger firm and it was a rough experience. Did not eat enough like iwas suppose to because i was to busy. It is all in the planning. It really depends on your schedule. If you in the office more, you can just bring stuff with you and your good. It gets harder when you end up going to clients.
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Seek out the gym in every city I have to travel to and just keep track of it all on here. I generally have options as to what I can order because we send someone out for it, but when it's catering, you just gotta pick what you can. Lord knows people who DON'T keep track love some creamy pasta dishes, bread and fried foods.
  • missstephanielynn
    missstephanielynn Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Seek out the gym in every city I have to travel to and just keep track of it all on here. I generally have options as to what I can order because we send someone out for it, but when it's catering, you just gotta pick what you can. Lord knows people who DON'T keep track love some creamy pasta dishes, bread and fried foods.

I'm almost always in the office so its catered dinners for me. Oh god, the creamy pasta dishes! My work also loves Panera which can be deceivingly bad for you :(
  • JSUGamecockFan
    JSUGamecockFan Posts: 17 Member
    Options

I'm almost always in the office so its catered dinners for me. Oh god, the creamy pasta dishes! My work also loves Panera which can be deceivingly bad for you :(

Yep. Best of luck! Long road ahead!