New to the boards...been a lurker

Options
Hi all! My name is Ashley, I'm 25 years old and live in Nebraska. I joined this site probably about a year or so ago, but just haven't been on the boards much. I have a 3 year old daughter that is my motivation for everything that I do. I'm looking to down up and slim down a bit, love to cook and try new things! Looking forward to seeing new ideas and new people!

Replies

• marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    I joined less than a month ago. I too am a lurker, but have started commenting on a lot of things I can relate to. Going on the site & reading everyones comments is interesting along with informative and keeps me coming back. It's amazing there are so many people around willing to share what they are going through and helps to know that I am not alone.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hey, my name is Ashley, too. lol. i started almost a month ago and i just haven't really had a chance to do much of anything on here but now i am buckling down and really trying to loose some weight. my children are my inspiration also...:smile:
  • MelissaKay82
    Options
    Hi Ashley!!! :happy: I am Melissa, I am 27 yrs. old and I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I joined in Jan. of this year and I LOVE MFP. My 4 1/2 yr. old son is my motivation also. :happy: Good Luck!!! :happy:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Welcome, all!! :) This site is amazin'! Love it!
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley!!! :happy: I am Melissa, I am 27 yrs. old and I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I joined in Jan. of this year and I LOVE MFP. My 4 1/2 yr. old son is my motivation also. :happy: Good Luck!!! :happy:

I'm 20 and i have 3 kids. my oldest is 2 and then i have 11 month old twins. I've always been kind of chunky but after one labor and a c-section it takes a toll on you.and now i'm heavier than i was when i was pregnant with my twins. i love this website too. it really shows you what you actually put into your body when you eat fast food and when you see it its like "whoah, can i erase that?" lol