Is there something wrong with me?

2»

Replies

• Stephanieb325
    Stephanieb325 Posts: 174 Member
    Definately get that checked soon! I wish I would have checked way sooner then I did. Also I found this article about starvation mode pretty interesting and I do not think you are suffering from starvation mode. Here is the web address, just copy and paste. I found it to be very interesting. Considering my friend is from indonesia and she fasts regurlary, I am talking l ike 2 weeks at a time and she definately does not gain weight. Well just copy and paste and check it out!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1574882/starvation_mode_dispelling_the_myths.html?cat=51
  • mamacassi
    mamacassi Posts: 131
    One word. EAT. I wish people realized how vital it is, if you dont eat WELL or at all you gain weight or stay the same. Eat more, lose more. ugh
  • nimiry
    nimiry Posts: 20
    heyhey- I just had a topic yesterday in my profile- I couldn't eat more too... just wasn't hungry... well a friend here told me to at least eat almonds and so on.. .maybe you should look for a side in google that shows some food- so called "fat burners"- like almonds, avocados, etc. I don't know a lot more of them, because I'm also at the beginning of my healthy lifestyle... but maybe that will help you- then you can add those foods as snacks and you don't have to eat much more... =)
  • anniemal
    anniemal Posts: 9
    thanks for the article suggestion! and nimiry, thanks for the food suggestion. that was more of the type of feedback i was hoping to receive. :]
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Maybe thats an issue as well when u say that u do not always log your food because you keep a mental note. It is easier to eat more than you realize when you do not log everything. Log, Log, Log, and up your calories. Good Luck!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    You'd be better off foregoing the daily Latte and eating some healthy stuff. Treat yourself once a week and go with a lower calorie alternative most days. I'm pretty sure MFP isn't telling you to eat 1000-1200 cals a day with all of the exercise you do so you need to increase those, eat your exercise calories, and eat some more exciting but healthy foods. It doesn't get old if you don't eat the same thing every day.
This discussion has been closed.