I did it! Where's My Sticker? ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! what a great accomplishment! Well done!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You deserve a huge sticker saying you are awesome!
    You go girl :)
  • srm1960
    srm1960 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I want a Tinkerbell medal!-Bravo to you!!!! You get a standing ovation from me!!!1
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • esme1986
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • JO4IT
    JO4IT Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Must've been some fairy dust on your shoes! Good going!

Jo
  • Texgal9816
    Texgal9816 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait till I have one of those Disney Run medals :)
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lindabummy1
    Lindabummy1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That is fantastic. I love the medal. It looks so cool. Congratulations on finishing and staying the course
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    what an accomplishment! you should be proud! :)

i have to ask, are you dressed up as mr smee?! :D
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Thanks! :)

I AM dressed up as Mr. Smee! haha I am NOT the tutu wearing type of girl, so when I decided I wanted to do this race and dress up, I had to think of who would be a great character and still be comfy. It was a GREAT idea because there were not too many other Mr. Smee's out there (and I was the only female one that I could tell). LOTS of people encouraged me along the way by yelling, "MR. SMEE!!!" haha it was awesome. :bigsmile: Even Mr. Smee himself was on the course and noticed me. I would have stopped to take a picture with him, but the line was pretty long and I was very nervous about being kicked off the course...so I didn't stop for even one potty break, let alone pictures :laugh:
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options

I AM dressed up as Mr. Smee! haha I am NOT the tutu wearing type of girl, so when I decided I wanted to do this race and dress up, I had to think of who would be a great character and still be comfy. It was a GREAT idea because there were not too many other Mr. Smee's out there (and I was the only female one that I could tell). LOTS of people encouraged me along the way by yelling, "MR. SMEE!!!" haha it was awesome. :bigsmile: Even Mr. Smee himself was on the course and noticed me. I would have stopped to take a picture with him, but the line was pretty long and I was very nervous about being kicked off the course...so I didn't stop for even one potty break, let alone pictures :laugh:

love it, that was a great idea! mr smee totally goes with the tinkerbell theme of the race :) tutus are way too overrated, especially for the disney races (from what ive seen). i definitely want to do that race next year, it sounds like so much fun! i dont blame you for not wanting to stop to pee or take pictures, i would be the same way haha
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

love it, that was a great idea! mr smee totally goes with the tinkerbell theme of the race :) tutus are way too overrated, especially for the disney races (from what ive seen). i definitely want to do that race next year, it sounds like so much fun! i dont blame you for not wanting to stop to pee or take pictures, i would be the same way haha

Yup, way too risky to stop! I didn't know where the pacers were, but insure didn't want to find out haha. The bladder can wait!
    I plan on tackling this race again next year so I can improve my time! You gotta do it, too :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!