Crying over a TV show or Movie

Options

Replies

• coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I cry all.the.time. during movies and tv shows! :sad: The most recent being Glee (I was bored and watched a marathon, so what!?) and the Biggest Loser. Whew, I feel better!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Embarassing one...when I was pregnant, I cried when Wilson floated away in "Castaway"

Armageddon gets me every time...when Bruce Willis says good-bye to Liv Tyler

There was also an epidsoe of House where they had to perform surgery on a baby in the womb...they cut open the mother's abdomen & this little teeny hand came out & grabbed House's finger (if I remember correctly). I sobbed.
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    i cry over almost anything that's either sad or happy. I always cry while watching any Christmas specials, or even some sentimental commercials. I pretty much cry weekly while watching Parenthood. I cry at lots of movies, but the worst had to be Terms of Endearment, where I cried so hard for about an hour after the movie was over that I gave myself a migraine!
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I have yet to cry in a movie, but here are some honorable mentions...

Walk to Remember
    Les Miserables
    Tae Guk Gi
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I cry all the time during TV shows and movies. However, I bawled the most during the very last episode of 6 Feet Under.
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The Green Mile did it to me, still does EVERY time I watch it...
    On the embarrassing front, when I while pregnant with my son I cried in Cliffhanger.....
  • coe28
    Options
    The show Parenthood.
    Raising kids and balancing the dynamics of a family get me teary eyed sometimes.

This too, I cry at some point during EVERY episode!
  • coe28
    Options
    Goodness, almost anything. Which is odd because I'm not a cryer. But TV and movies.. destroy me.

Hmmmm....sounds to me like you maybe are a cryer then...:wink:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Rudy, when everyone is chanting Ruddddy Rudddddy Rudddddy.....then the coach sends him on the field.

Yep I lose it.....
  • Rhonnie
    Rhonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I cry all the time watching tv/movies... some commercials can even get me! The show Parenthood can get me, I think American Idol got me teary-eyed this week, I watched The Notebook last weekend so I'm sure I don't need to say that had me bawling. :)

It's funny because I do not cry hardly ever any other time.
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Last night I watched Red Dog. It's supposedly a kids movie, but it was so cute and then so sad. It's a true story too for anyone who loves dogs, don't miss it!
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Almost never. I cried at the end of Edward Scissorhands but I had drunk a whole bottle of wine.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    RESIDENT EVIL! I was so excited to see it and then it was crap. I cried. Hard.

*ponders* But as in real tears? The Walking Dead. I cried near the end of season 2. I'm not going to say WHY just in case someone hasn't seen it but when certain things happened I sobbed like a baby. I was just so devastated. ):
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Les Miserables- SO beautiful! Cried at a few different parts, especially at the end!

Parental Guidance- Uhhhh So much for a comedy!! I cried like a baby!! lol
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    There is one episode of Bones, where one of the squints (Mr. Nigel Murry) is shot and he is dying and he keeps asking them not to make him leave, as he dies. It make me a blubbering mess everytime I watch it.

Beaches - I always put this movie on when I need a good cry, fixes me right up.
    Steel Magnolias
    The Notebook
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I cried when Mike Franks died on NCIS...

I cried when Ziva's dad passed away and the way Tony was heartbroken for her.

I cried during the ending of "Mama"

I cried during the Incinerator scene on Toy Story 3

I'm a sap :(

I TOTALLY cried during the incinerator scene on Toy Story 3!!! That was actually a REALLY awesome movie!! hahahaha
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    There is one episode of Bones, where one of the squints (Mr. Nigel Murry) is shot and he is dying and he keeps asking them not to make him leave, as he dies. It make me a blubbering mess everytime I watch it.

Beaches - I always put this movie on when I need a good cry, fixes me right up.
    Steel Magnolias
    The Notebook

That episode of Bones gets me, too...
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I am a huge sap and actually cannot remember which show I cried over last because I do it so often.
    If I had to guess though, I'd say Criminal Minds because that series just tugs at my heartstrings, man. Last episode I saw was the one where Reid got kidnapped by that fellow with the MPD/DID, was tortured, died, brought back to life, and became addicted to drugs.
    I mean...GEEZE.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Can't think of a TV show, but "The Way We Were" leaps to mind. I am a big cry baby lately and it does my heart good to see how many MEN responded to this thread (and the OP is a man). It's a great commentary on them, IMO
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options

*ponders* But as in real tears? The Walking Dead. I cried near the end of season 2. I'm not going to say WHY just in case someone hasn't seen it but when certain things happened I sobbed like a baby. I was just so devastated. ):

I did for that too in Walking Dead, and again a few episodes into season 3. It was such a dramatic episode and so well done. I am usually a pretty big sap though... I cry a lot while watching tv lol.