God dammit!

Options
I did it again, I just lost track of my weight loss journey and haven't logged on here in almost 2 weeks.

Back to my original weight, really need to keep myself motivated!

How do you guys normally keep yourself motivated when you feel like you're slacking off?

Clauds xx

Replies

• mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I go look at the clothes in my closet that I really want to wear but can't because they don't fit. :/
  • simpsona5
    Options
    You need to have someone close by to joun you on the weight loss mission. My wife is now in with a weigh loss program so we both eat the same healthy food (that really helps). I also have a gym buddy at work so we motivate each other to exercise on the days when I might quite if I had no one to push me.

I find MFP is excellent for showing me where I slip up and I hoepfully learn to not eat those things in the future.

The trick is to keep trying.
  • Clauduchinno
    Options
    I was thinking about getting a gym buddy. Problem is most of my friends say they will do things and never do, I've tried a few times. Might have to force my partner to come with me lol. He's doing good so far, every time I make a bad food decision he's making me feel guilty for it.

The thing that sucks the most is that most of the time I don't really notice that I'm veering off the track until I weigh myself and then all I want to do is cry!
  • whimsy38
    whimsy38 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Read MFP, magazines, books, or blogs daily to stay mindful of ways to make positive changes.
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Its ok I do the same thing. Its frustrating but as long as we dont keep giving up forever and keep working at it maybe we will learn to stop this yo yo!