mmm edward :) yummm
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    team jacob!!!! i was team edward but i was converted by new moon :P
  • JennaNicholls
    Options
    Team Jacob!
    Taylor Lautner is inspiration to slim down and look good.. anyone would wanna bag a man like either of them!
    haha x
  • cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Ok so I love Edward for Bella...but Edward is so not as hot as Jacob. If we are talking about hotness then its Jacob all the way. Can't wait for Eclipse.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    For Bella? Edward.
    Without a shirt? Jacob!
    :blushing:

Agreed. :bigsmile:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I love vampires, but Jacob all the way. ALL the way.

Everything about him is more wholesome for her.
  • acakeforawife
    Options
    Jacob! Since day 1, and forever more! :bigsmile: I just find the Edward relationship to be sooooo creepy, like why is he always carrying her places and watching her sleep??? Hello creepy immortal daddy issues!:laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Neither. One- they are fictional, Two- both of the actors are too young for me.
    But I do love the books...the movies are utter crap (sorry...but the acting is horrible).
  • jquintinjr
    jquintinjr Posts: 191
    Options
    edward. my gf always tells me how i behave exactly like him. shes read each book like 3x now. and the start of midnight sun. anyway im a fan of edward.
  • Brenna
    Brenna Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Team Mike all the way :laugh:
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Edward all the way! Fell in love with him in the books and I think he's even hot in the movies! Jacob's a hottie too but definately TEAM EDWARD.
  • tanyewest
    tanyewest Posts: 113
    Options
    EDWARD!!

In the book he gives me goosebumps and is totally the most amazing guy you could ever want. Perfection.

Then New Moon: the film came out, HELLLLLLLO JACOB BLACK! Sheeeesh, when he takes that top of I nearly fell out of my seat.

Edward all the way, with Jacob's bod :heart:

P.s Glad to see some Twilight Fans!!! :flowerforyou:
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    jacob.., i mean HOW controlling can edward get? its eaten up all his nice qualities and sparkle in eclipse...
    it look like he is a walking testosterone control freak. poor bella. remeber the bike he bought to ride with her, the heart bracelet i mean im surprised he doesnt just pee all over her! then the huge ring..
    not to mention all the lies and all that SHOVing her behind him how disrespectful.. no matter how good looking id neva put up with that.
    and jacobs hot! AND lovely and treats her like a person not a possession!
  • Laianna
    Laianna Posts: 5
    Options
    How about both? I mean why not have your cake and eat it too... But Bella belongs with Edward...
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Jacob.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    For Bella? Edward.
    Without a shirt? Jacob!
    :blushing:

LMAO!!! I agree!!
  • nopeekiepeekie
    nopeekiepeekie Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    IMHO, Jacob is the better person. But Edward is better for Bella cuz she's a needy whiner and he's the Daddy she always wanted. I've never read about such a crazy co-dependent abusive "love" story in all my life. :wink: