Fitness DVDs

Hi
Does anyone know if any good fitness DVDs that work. I enjoy dance games so was looking for something along these lines but any that have worked for others will be brilliant. Most of my exercise is coming from the wii fit and weights but want to mix it up a little bit

Cheers people x

Replies

• BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Leslie Sansone is good, especially if you like dance. Yes, it's walking, but she puts extra moves in it.

Youtube is also a great resource. I just subscribed to "FitnessBlender" which posts full length workout videos.
  • gvdoliver
    gvdoliver Posts: 106 Member
    Billy Banks is a great one. OK a bit cheesy but a great workout. He has loads out and has been going for years but I have the bootcamp, a set of four that you can alternate. The cardio one is half an hour with resistance bands and is a wicked workout! Enjoy
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    BeachBody Debbie Seibers Slim In 6, and I just got Supreme 90 Day System (2010) version. been sick so haven't been able to do that yet, but im excited :)
  • Brilliant thank you everyone I will look into all if these and stick a few on my shopping list for Friday :)
  • Hi, if you like dance style fitness you could try the new Just Dance, it has a Just Sweat area that has different programs that differ in length and calories you can burn. It has different styles of music too - my favourite is the body combat and cheerleading bootcamp :)
    It tracks calories as you burn them, and has intervals of 'intense' and 'cool down' songs, as well as stretches and movement specifically targetted to shedding calories.
    It mixes popular songs, with aerobic/combat style classes - I love it and recommend it to everyone!
  • Hi, if you like dance style fitness you could try the new Just Dance, it has a Just Sweat area that has different programs that differ in length and calories you can burn. It has different styles of music too - my favourite is the body combat and cheerleading bootcamp :)
    It tracks calories as you burn them, and has intervals of 'intense' and 'cool down' songs, as well as stretches and movement specifically targetted to shedding calories.
    It mixes popular songs, with aerobic/combat style classes - I love it and recommend it to everyone!

Oh I like the sound of that. Think this will be first on my list to get