Feel "lighter"

Options
The scales may not show me as having lost anything much and u have only lost 6 1/2 inches but I woke up today feeling lighter and a lot less round :-) this is the first time in my life I can say this and I have only being working on it for 3 weeks. Have a hell of a lot more work left to do not even close yet. But I am still amazed and very proud of my self right now

Replies

• mimiwin
    mimiwin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    and so you should :)
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    The scales aren't always a true reflection anyway!! Good for you, well done x
  • Strength2Succeed
    Strength2Succeed Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow thats awesome! Congratulations! Its a wonderful feeling! Keep up the awesome work. The same is happening for me. The scale hasnt caught up to how great I feel, soon enough it will all even out LoL!
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    great to hear you are feeling good
    it does wonders for your self esteem and that makes the whole fitness thing easier :):)
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Glad you feel good about yourself - you should too - 10lb is still 10lb even if you feel it's only a bit - and 61/2 inches is brill - and all that in only 3 weeks?! Well done! Remember how you feel now in case you get to a time in the future where you feel your weight loss has stalled or you aren't losing as much as quickly - then you can think back to now. I take photos and they help massively too.
  • Xhell_on_heelsX
    Options
    I love that feeling!!! If I can "feel" lighter and lose inches, then screw the scale lol. I mostly feel like that after I exercise and drink a lot of water and stay away from "bad" carbs.
  • JoGarrett86
    Options
    The number on the scales has never bothered me (this could be why I'm so over weight) as long as I could still wear high street clothes. This became harder and harder to do. But now my new skinny jeans I got for Christmas aren't so skinny any more. I'm both happy about this and a little sad as have had them less than a month haha. But I can't wait to bin my old clothes and get a whole new wardrobe from the skinny people only shops
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!