HRM

Options
I am going to get one of those this year. Just there is so many out there. I went to target the other day scoping them out, seeing which one I would want, but there was quite a bit to choose from, different prices. I want something cheap, but something that will count all exercise, not just walking. I have been to the fitbit site and idk, I read bad reviews of new balance, so...but those are only a couple of reviews. Now I know this topic comes up quite often, but to the people who have one, let me know your opinion, Bf wants to buy me something way to pricey like a garmin, but I prefer something somewhere in the range of $40-$80. No need for pricey things. SO would love the input.

Replies

• Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    You can't beat a Polar FT4. You'll need something with a chest strap for accuracy and you only wear a HRM for dedicated exercise so having the strap on for that length of time is no more uncomfortable than your bra band..
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    polarft4. love it.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Anything from Polar, Garmin or Suunto will be fine. Just remember, they are still just estimating so there is no guarantee they will be any more accurate than MFP, machines at the gym, etc.