Disgusts me!!!!!

Options

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Anyone who feels it necessary to do vocal acrobatics on every other word in the song. Drives me insane. AND Whiny boy bands. UGH.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Nikki Minaj looks like she was born in a port-a-potty. She is a no-talent hack and I have no idea how she ended up on American Idol, let alone releasing a CD...

um... i think she IS a port-a-potty........
  • thecanface
    Options
    Too many to name: Bieber, Miley Cyrus... the list goes on. Might be easier to ask who I like; Christina A.

Christina Aguilera can sing really well, but I feel like her stylist needs to re-evaluate her style... she needs a better supporting bra 95% of the time i see her on TV, and perhaps just a size medium that fits a little better....
  • bordershelly
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson, Jack White, Ozzie Osbourne and Mariah Carey all make me me want to pierce my erdrums so that I never have to hear them again. Unfortunately, you can't un-remember .......................................
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Robbie Williams, he's s**t, can't sing, tries to rap, infuriates me and also Conor Maynard.. Go away you little cretin!
  • thecanface
    Options
    Beyonce (can't beleive no one else mentioned her) I just don't get it.
    Rihanna - Really don't get it

i second Rihanna... I seriously am at a loss for words when i hear people say she can sing... I'm just like... oh c'mon, surely your kidding right??!???!?!
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    demi lovato - stupid song "give your heart a break" there are parts to this song that i absolutely cannot stand.

next would have to be a few rappers like 2chainz and Future.

2chainz is pure garbage.. GARBAGE!!!!!!

Future - hes right behind 2 Chainz on that as well. seriously, turn on the lights? go F urself, Future..
  • thecanface
    Options
    Brittany Spears, the baby voice is NOT singing, and is NOT sexy. Should have just stayed a dancer.

Another one i don't understand how she got popular... it's the worst! like... wtf are people thinking/!?!?!?!?! i want to know..
  • thecanface
    Options
    Makes me want to club a baby seal....

That chick who sings that song about giving some guy her number and she want him to call her maybe.

Who would want to be called maybe? I have a name you know!!
    I just don't know her name.

ummm... i think her name is Mabi. Duh...
  • thecanface
    Options
    demi lovato - stupid song "give your heart a break" there are parts to this song that i absolutely cannot stand.

next would have to be a few rappers like 2chainz and Future.

2chainz is pure garbage.. GARBAGE!!!!!!

Future - hes right behind 2 Chainz on that as well. seriously, turn on the lights? go F urself, Future..

I'm so glad i don't know who those two rappers are...
    and I totally agree on that Demi song... i hate when she sings deep like from her throat and when she goes high and mousey.
  • mlnowery
    mlnowery Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thought I was the only one that called her Lady Gag Gag!!! LOL!!!
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Randy Travis.
  • Findekano
    Findekano Posts: 116
    Options
    Forgot to mention my hatred of Demi Lovato. I would be able to stand her voice if she would suck it up and stop writing her own music. Her lyrics are so stupid, they make me want to set a puppy-rescue on fire.
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Adele.
  • FarmerTed
    FarmerTed Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Uhhh... Taylor Swift! If I had a plugged-up nose and gargled broken glass, I'd still sound better then her.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    "life is a hiiighway... I wanna riiiide it all night-" Me: *grabs gun, shoots self in head to stop the music*
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Also, Amy Lee when she performs live. It doesn't help that she can't hold pitch, but her stage presence is awful. It's like watching Kristen Stewart act.

AMEN!!!

she sounds like a cat screeching. it makes my ears bleed,. i have no idea why shes popular.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Adele! UGH Her songs are so depressing, I can't stand her style of music.
  • fmebear
    fmebear Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Beiber... To me, it's finger nails on a chalkboard

YEP and add Taylor Swift too for me.
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    Anything by Kesha

She scares the crap outta me... I have no idea why :indifferent: