I've lost 11 pounds!!!!

Options
It seems unbelievable that I have lost 11 pounds in just 5 days..... the only huge difference has been how I am eating. This shows me just how bad my diet was before. There have been several days of hunger, but I just keep drinking water. I know that I probably am not going to lose this much weight again in a week's time, but I am so happy nonetheless. Perhaps the motivation that I need!!!! Thanks to everyone on this site for being so supportive!

~ Jennifer

Replies

• Rockytop_relic
    Rockytop_relic Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That's really awesome. Congrats.
  • dnish53
    dnish53 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is fantastic.
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm new to this too and just weighed myself this morning and much to my surprise I'm down 7 lbs 7 days!!!! That's a pound a day. I know this week is giong to be a little harder but makes me want to work that much harder. Keep up the good work, add me as friend if you like!!
  • 24redwine
    Options
    I'm sure it does feel great...Now that you've celebrated, take a look at what you are doing. If you are hungry and drinking water in place of food, you are starving your body. If you are exercising too, then without healthy eating, your body will go into slow mode and you will stop losing weight. This is not a healthy or sustainable approach to weight loss. Slow and steady, and eat your calories.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Good job!